The Max Mini Camper is a product developed proudly by Maxcons from the floor up. Before we started with this product we looked at a couple of aspects and listened carefully to our clients needs as well as looking at our own experience’s while camping.
After taking all the information received into consideration we took to the drawing board and developed the Max Mini Camper with the following in mind.
- Small and Compact
- Light with with a GVM under 750kg’s
- Comfortable ride Hight to make it a semi off-road trailer
- Sleeping position (Hight and size of the bed)
- Wind resistance and uncomfortable heat inside a tent
- Easy to set up and move around
- Owner only needs a code B license
- GVM 750kg’s
- Nett Weight
- Overall Dimensions
- Axel Capacity 900kg’s, Studs 4/61/100 Compact 40mm x 1550mm unbraked
- Spring Blades 6 x 27inch 1150kg’s weight rating
- Coupler Capacity 750kg, 50mm Ball Unbraked
- WH&TR 195R14 6J 4/100 Pro White
- LED Lights
- Loadbox Size inner L1920 x W1170 x H350mm
- Overall Size L3020 x W1710 x H 1130mm
- Spare Wheel Included
- 300GSM Riptech canvas for main tent
- Tent Floor 550GSM Dark Earth PVC
- YYK Zips
- Fibre Mesh Windows.
- Flysheet and Patio 300GSM Aluminised Canvas
- Overall Tent Size Including Patio
- Bed Size
- Room Size
- Closed Size L2070 x W1410 x H250mm Weight
- Max Pegs included
- Water Tank System
- LED Light inside tent
- Deep Cycle Battery System
- Gas Stove
- Slides front and back
- Nose cone Box
- Ground Sheets
- Ammo Boxes
Although the proto type is 90% finished we have not yet finalised our costings and will not yet be able to provide a exact cost but we are aiming to enter the market below R 60,000.00 for a base model.
Please like our Facebook page for regular updates on the progress of this project and information on when we will be launching our Max Mini Camper Trailer. More up to date details will be supplied on this page as we go along.